- Test the rarest sneakers in augmented reality
Some sneakers are very rare and their price particularly high. It is therefore difficult to be able to test them. GOAT, however, has just released an augmented reality app that allows you to do this.
For some fans, there are very interesting pairs of sneakers. Often in very limited editions, they are off their purse or impossible to obtain. Yet some would pay dearly to be able to even test them. It is now possible, at least virtually, thanks to this augmented reality application on smartphones called: "Sneaker App Goat". The application in itself is not new, but its latest update allows for such virtual tests.
Test the rarest sneakers in augmented reality
The feature, called “AR Try-On,” doesn't let you try out all the sneakers available in the app. It's only available through the home screen and works separately from browsing and shopping in sneakers. By opening the app on your phone you can virtually try on 12 specific sneakers. The collection of sneakers available for trial in augmented reality includes the following models:
- Dunk High SB Pro FLOM
- Dunk High Premium Deftones
- Air Force 1 High L/M ‘Stash’
- Air Force High Headauto ‘Head Automatica’
- Dunk High Le'Wu-Tang'
- Dunk High SB ‘Iron Maiden’
- Stash x Future x Air Force 1 Low ‘Inside/Out’
- Roc-A-Fella x Air Force 1 ‘The Black Album’
- Undefeated x Air Jordan 4 Retro
- Fragment Design x Air Jordan 3 Retro Sample
- Travis Scott x Air Jordan 4 Retro ‘Purple Suede’
- Air Yeezy ‘Glow in the Dark Tour’ Sample
Different models of these sneakers are quite rare and very difficult to find. For the moment, it is only possible to test these unusual models but, in the future, it will undoubtedly be possible that the entire catalog of the store can be tested in augmented reality. The app is available on iOS and Android.