- Virtual reality and its promising market
- Ever more efficient VR headsets
- What do gamers risk during a game of virtual reality?
- A "gold mine" for pirates
- "Big Brother is watching you"
- How to protect yourself effectively?
- The effectiveness of VPNs
- Other significant advantages for gamers
- En conclusion
Virtual reality and its promising market
Ever more efficient VR headsets
- The Valve Index, made by the publisher of Steam, joined the race not long ago.
- The whole range of Windows Mixed Reality (WMR) headsets and its various manufacturers such as HP, Acer, Samsung or Lenovo.
In addition, there are also stand-alone headsets. These do not need a computer to function and are sufficient on their own. They integrate everything needed (CPU and GPU) on a dedicated chip, like a mobile phone. Thus offering great freedom, these headsets are forced to make some compromises on the quality of the display, and the computing power they carry. The Oculus Quest, the spearhead of this type of model, is despite everything a victim of its success today. Sold at a very good price, it is often out of stock. With the development of new even more powerful chips, these headsets could soon catch up with their cousins connected to a PC and thus become the standard of VR.